All The Details
- Healthy snack made with Timothy Hay & Carrot
- Perfect treat for rabbits, guinea pigs, and chinchillas
- A great treat used for hand feeding, interaction and bonding with rabbits and guinea pigs
- 100% natural ingredients
- Tasty treat that is high in fiber – 14%
- Small pet treat with no added sugars
- No artificial colors
- Linseed for healthy skin and shiny coats
We recommend this product for:
Recommended for rabbits, guinea pigs, and chinchillas
Looking for the the naturally indulgent and healthy way to treat your pets? These country loops are for you!
Science Selective is the widest range of veterinary recommended species-specific foods formulated to meet the nutritional needs of small furry pets. Now treating small pets can be healthy as well as delicious too, with Selective Naturals. These Country Loops with Timothy Hay and Carrot are tasty baked treats made fresh from our bakery in the heart of Suffolk and are high in fiber with no added sugar – ideal for small pet herbivores.
Wheat flour, ground timothy hay, ground dried locust beans, dried carrot, soya oil, linseeds, ground peas.
Crude Protein (min) 7.0%, Crude Fat (min) 2.0%, Crude fibre (max) 14.0%, Moisture (max) 11.0%.
Feed as a tasty treat to complement your pet’s regular diet. Allow 1-2 treats per day, depending on the size of your pet. Before and after opening please store in a cool, dry place. Fresh hay and water should always be available.
Storage and Expiration Info:
Store in a cool, dry place