All The Details
- The 2nd Cutting Timothy Hay & Guinea Pig Food Bundle offers a convenient way to get your guinea pig the nutrients they need – at a discounted price!
- Bundle consists of premium, high fiber 2nd Cutting Timothy Hay and specially formulated Guinea Pig Food (includes stabilized Vitamin C)
- Our meticulously hand-packed 2nd cutting Timothy Hay boasts high-quality fiber, supporting healthy digestion and dental wellness for guinea pigs
- Small Pet Select Premium Guinea Pig Food Pellets are milled in small batches and provide your guinea pig with the vitamins and minerals they need to thrive!
We recommend this product for:
We recommend this product for guinea pigs
It’s a furry friend’s dream come true! This 2nd Cutting Timothy Hay & Guinea Pig Food bundle is the perfect way to meet your guinea pigs dietary needs.
Our Premium Timothy-Based Guinea Pig Pellet is carefully crafted to meet the unique dietary needs of these adorable critters. Made in small batches with only the finest ingredients, the Small Pet Select Guinea Pig Food is fortified with all essential vitamins and minerals (including stabilized vitamin C) that guinea pigs need to stay healthy. Although hay is the most important part of your cavy’s diet (really, it’s #1), when you want to provide a little extra nutrition, pellets could be your answer.
But wait, there's more! Our bundle takes guinea pig indulgence to the next level. Also included in the box is our carefully selected premium, hand-sorted 2nd cutting Timothy hay, renowned for its soft texture and exquisite taste. Your guinea pigs will relish every bite while benefiting from the fiber-rich goodness that promotes optimal digestion.
At Small Pet Select, we believe in offering only the finest quality products for our furry friends. So, treat your guinea pigs to this delightful bundle and watch their little noses twitch with delight! They deserve nothing but the best, and this bundle delivers it in every delicious morsel. Order now and let the guinea pig feast begin!
Crude Protein: Not Less Than 14.0%
Crude Fat: Not Less Than 2.0%
Crude Fiber: Not Less Than 25.0%
Calcium: Not Less Than 0.4% Calcium: Not More than 0.6%
Phosphorous: Not Less Than .25%
Salt: Not Less Than .25% Salt: Not More than 0.75%
Vitamin A: Not Less Than 8,650 IU/lb
Vitamin D: Not Less Than 400 IU/lb
Vitamin E: Not Less Than 86 IU/lb
Vitamin C: Not Less Than 400 mg/lb
- 100% Premium 2nd Cutting Timothy Hay
- Guinea Pig Pellets: Timothy hay, soybean hulls, soybean meal, sodium bentonite, wheat middlings, molasses, calcium carbonate, lignin sulfonate, soybean oil, barley, salt, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate, zinc amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, cobalt glucoheptonate, vitamin e supplement, choline chloride, manganese sulfate, niacin supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganous oxide, yucca schidigera extract, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, folic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin b-12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, vitamin d3 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin k activity), calcium iodate, selenium yeast, yeast culture, brewers dried yeast, dried saccharomyces cerevisiae Fermentation Solubles.
When your cavy is approximately 6+ months old (consult with your exotic vet for the best plan for you and your animal), about 1/8 cup of Timothy-based guinea pig pellets per day, supplemented with hay (premium, quality hay should make up 80% of your cavy’s diet) and fresh veggies.
Storage and Expiration Info:
Store in a cool, dry place.
Dimensions and Weights:
See variations for options