All The Details
- The 2nd Cutting Timothy Hay & Rabbit Food Bundle offers a convenient way to get your rabbit the nutrients they need – at a discounted price!
- Bundle consists of premium, high fiber 2nd Cutting Timothy Hay and specially formulated Rabbit Pellet Food
- Our meticulously hand-packed 2nd cutting Timothy Hay boasts high-quality fiber, supporting healthy digestion and dental wellness for rabbits
- Small Pet Select Premium Rabbit Pellets are milled in small batches and provide your rabbit with the vitamins and minerals they need to thrive!
We recommend this product for:
We recommend this product for rabbits
It’s a furry friend’s dream come true! This 2nd Cutting Timothy Hay & Rabbit Food bundle is the perfect way to meet your rabbits dietary needs.
Our Premium Timothy-Based Rabbit Food pellet is carefully crafted to meet the unique dietary needs of these adorable critters. Made in small batches with only the finest ingredients, the Small Pet Select Rabbit Food is fortified with all essential vitamins and minerals (plus our #1 ingredient, premium timothy hay!) that rabbits need to stay healthy. Although hay is the most important part of your little one’s diet (really, it’s #1), when you want to provide a little extra nutrition, pellets could be your answer.
But wait, there's more! Our bundle takes rabbit indulgence to the next level. Also included in the box is our carefully selected premium, hand-sorted 2nd cutting Timothy hay, renowned for its soft texture and exquisite taste. Your rabbits will relish every bite while benefiting from the fiber-rich goodness that promotes optimal digestion.
At Small Pet Select, we believe in offering only the finest quality products for our furry friends. So, treat your rabbit to this delightful bundle and watch their little noses twitch with delight! They deserve nothing but the best, and this bundle delivers it in every delicious morsel. Order now and let the bunny feast begin!
- Crude Protein: 14% min
- Crude Fat: 2% min
- Crude Fiber: 25% min, 29% max
- Calcium: 0.4% min, 0.6% max
- Phosphorus: 0.25% min
- Salt: 0.25% min, 0.75% max
- Vitamin A: 8650 IU/lb. max
- Vitamin D: 450 IU/lb. min
- Vitamin E: 86 IU/lb. min
100% Premium 2nd Cutting Timothy Hay
Rabbit Food Pellets
- Timothy hay, soybean hulls, soybean meal, sodium bentonite, wheat middlings, molasses, calcium carbonate, lignin sulfonate, soybean oil, barley, salt, zinc amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, cobalt glucoheptonate, vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, manganese sulfate, niacin supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganous oxide, yucca schidigera extract, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, folic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin B-12, supplement, vitamin a supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), calcium iodate, selenium yeast, yeast culture, brewers dried yeast, dried saccharomyces cerevisiae Fermentation Solubles
Rabbit pellets should make up less of a rabbit’s diet as he or she grows older, and hay should be available 24 hours a day. From 7 weeks - 7 months, rabbits can have unlimited access to pellets. From 7 months - 1 year, decrease rabbit food pellets to 1/2 cup per six lbs. body weight. From 1 year - 5 years, 1/4 to 1/2 cup of rabbit pellets per six lbs. body weight (depending on metabolism) is recommended.
Storage and Expiration Info:
Store in a cool, dry place.
Dimensions and Weights:
See variations for options