Raw, made super easy. No fuss, no worry...just the best food on the planet.
Each cup of this dehydrated RAW food makes 4.5 cups of food once water is added!
2.9oz single serving cup makes 13 oz of food
1.7 lb box makes 7.65 lbs of food
8.8 lb box makes 39.6 lbs of food
17.6 lb box makes 79.2 lbs of food
NRG The Raw One Salmon Dehydrated Dog Food is dehydrated from fresh raw ingredients, hand prepared and gently dried with low temperature by using renewable energy to maintain texture, taste and nutritional integrity. It is goodness you can actually see--from the moment you open the box and recognize the savory smell of wild-caught Alaskan salmon mixed with wholesome fruits and vegetables like you would find in your own trail mix. Why feed messy, inconvenient raw diets when you can simply add water to create a fresh, balanced meal filled with ultimate nutrition.
- Wild-caught Alaskan salmon is always the first ingredient. Only the best quality ingredients are used to make one of the finest dog foods available.
- Provides complete nutrition with no added vitamins, supplements, extracts or anything. thanks to the wholesome high-quality ingredients that are used. These are the same ingredients that you would find in any grocery store.
- Farm-fresh ingredients are hand prepared and gently dried at the manufacture's facility to preserve natural vitamins, minerals and enzymes. This ensures that your pet is getting the best quality food available.
- Loaded with fruits and vegetables, this product will help support a healthy immune system. This is a balanced food that is suitable for all life stages.
- Made in Canada with ingredients that are sourced from the USA and Canada. Proven nutrition for over 15 years.
NRG Raw One is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for ALL LIFE STAGES.
Dehydration essentially preserves the enzymes in the whole food by removing the moisture to slow their activity. To prepare dehydrated foods for consumption, simply add water to the food. For every cup of dry food measured add 1/2 or 3/4 cup of warm water. Mix well and allow to refresh for 20-30 minutes before serving. For more complete digestion and smaller stools, split the ratio into 2 feedings: morning and evening. Refrigerate leftovers.
For every 20 lbs your dog weight, feed approximately 1 cup of NRG dry measure each day. Dogs, like people, may require more or less than the suggested serving depending on activity level and age.
Package Size Equals Dry Measured Cups
4kg/8.75 lbs about 60 Cups
8kg/17.5 lbs about 120 Cups
- Ingredients: Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Filet, squash, carrots, pumpkin, pineapple, wheat germ, broccoli, kale, cranberries, papaya, garlic, goat milk yogurt, flax seed, apples, cider vinegar, kelp, blueberries, eggshell, coconut oil, cod liver oil, turmeric.
Zinc 61 mg/kg
7,516 IU Beta Carotene/kg
Crude Protein 26%
Crude Fat 18%
Crude Fiber 3.5%