For those of us who want to feed raw, but hate dealing with raw meat.
AND...for those of us who worry about balancing a homemade raw diet ourselves...
Each cup of this dehydrated RAW food makes 4.5 cups of food once water is added!
2.9oz single serving cup makes 13 oz of food
1.7 lb box makes 7.65 lbs of food
8.8 lb box makes 39.6 lbs of food
17.6 lb box makes 79.2 lbs of food
NRG Original Roast Beef Dehydrated Dog Food provides all the nutrients dogs need for a life filled with vitality and wellness. Farm-fresh raw fruits and veggies and free-range roast beef are slowly dehydrated to preserve natural vitamins, minerals and enzymes. This original whole food diet also includes whole oats and flaxseed--nature’s best source of essential fatty acids—to help your pup maintain healthy skin and a luxurious coat.
- Free Range, GMO and Hormone free beef is the first ingredient. Only the best quality ingredients are used to make one of the finest dog foods available.
- Provides complete nutrition with no added vitamins, supplements, extracts or anything. thanks to the wholesome high-quality ingredients that are used. These are the same ingredients that you would find in any grocery store.
- Farm-fresh ingredients are hand prepared and gently dried at the manufacture's facility to preserve natural vitamins, minerals and enzymes. This ensures that your pet is getting the best quality food available.
- Loaded with fruits and vegetables, this product will help support a healthy immune system. This is a balanced food that is suitable for all life stages.
- Made in Canada with ingredients that are sourced from the USA and Canada. Proven nutrition for over 15 years.
NRG Original is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for ALL LIFE STAGES.
Dehydration essentially preserves the enzymes in the whole food by removing the moisture to slow their activity. To prepare dehydrated foods for consumption, simply add water to the food. For every cup of dry food measured add 1/2 or 3/4 cup of warm water. Mix well and allow to refresh for 20-30 minutes before serving. For more complete digestion and smaller stools, split the ratio into 2 feedings: morning and evening. Refrigerate leftovers.
For every 20 lbs your dog weight, feed approximately 1 cup of NRG dry measure each day. Dogs, like people, may require more or less than the suggested serving depending on activity level and age.
Package Size Equals Dry Measured Cups
6kg/13.2 lbs about 60 cups
12kg/26.4 lbs about 120 cups
- Ingredients: Beef Muscle Meat, Naked Oats, Carrots, Wheat Germ, Eggs, Beef Liver, Pineapple, Winter Squash, Kelp, Broccoli, kale, Cranberries, Papaya, Apples, Parsley, Garlic, Goat Milk Yogurt, Flax Seed, Cider Vinegar, egg shells, Olive Oil, turmeric.
Zinc 61 mg/kg
Crude Protein 24%
Crude Fat 16%
Crude Fiber 3.5%