HerbAprin can help dogs relax, sleep and heal. It is an ideal companion to Inflapotion™ and the perfect choice for relieving discomfort safely and effectively.
It also contains herbs known to be mild sedatives so your pet can rest more comfortably.
If your four-legged friend has acute discomfort following surgery, injury, or illness or simply just works or plays too hard, HerbAprin can help.
- Age-related aches and pains
- Discomfort associated with conditions like hip dysplasia, arthritis, and ACL/CCL injuries
- Soreness from tumors and cysts
- Sleeplessness and restlessness due to discomfort or anxiety
- Post-surgery discomfort
- Hospice Care
- Please note: HerbAprin is not suitable for cats.
- Recommended Usage: Use as needed for pain, but no more than 3 times per 24 hour period.
- Discontinue use 10 days prior to any surgery. And wait 24 hours after surgery before giving.
HerbAprin is the perfect "pulsing" option if your pet has difficulty with day's off dosing of Inflapotion™.
These are "00" size capsules. For dogs under 10 pounds, the tincture form may work better.
|Up to 25 pounds
||1-2 capsules up to 3 times per day
||2-4 capsules up to 3 times per day
||3-6 capsules up to 3 times per day
|Over 75 pounds
||6-8 capsules up to 3 times per day
HerbAprin is made with 100% Organic herbs in a proprietary blend:
White Willow bark, Ferverfew herb, skullcap herb, Valerian root, Chamomile flower, Passionflower, Rosemary herb, and Capsicum.
In order to preserve freshness, keep closed in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat.
Keep this and ALL herbal medicines out of the reach of children and pets.
This product is not intended to cure or treat major disease, illness, or injury and is not a substitute for regular veterinary care.