All The Details
Adopters! You're awesome!
We want to say thanks for making the world a better place. As a thank you and congrats on your new fur baby, we're giving you a FREE 5lb box of your choice of hay!*
Use your personal code that you received from our partner rescue program on your adoption day. Be sure to enter your code at checkout to claim your FREE box!**
*This only applies to adopter's that adopted through our designated partners. This is not open to the public. **Limit one box per Adopter household
About our hay:
Small Pet Select knows hay. Inside and out. We have close relationships with many hay farmers, and with more than 30 years of connections, you’re getting the best of the best. We personally choose the hay we like. We go to the fields, see the hay and smell the fresh crop. We hand pack each and every box that’s shipped to our customers. Our eyes are on everything… from the field to your door. We work hard to keep you as happy with us as your animal is with our products. Happy animals = happy parents. And we love that.
Read all about our differenttypes of hay here.
Small Pet Select Hay is perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, and chinchillas.
- 2nd Cutting Timothy Hay:Gold standard for healthy adult small animals. Perfect ratio of nutrients for maintenance.
- Orchard Hay:Excellent solution for people with allergies to Timothy hay. Also a great hay to add variety to your pets diet.
- 1st Cutting Timothy Hay: Great high fiber hay! for pets with chronic GI issues, teeth that need to be worn down or pets who need to lose weight.
- 3rd Cutting Timothy Hay: Add variety to your pets regular diet. Also perfect for pets suffering mouth pain, or animals who need to gain some weight.
- Alfalfa Hay:Alfalfa is a go to hay for young and growing pets (under 1 year) For adult pets please check with your exotic vet.
80% of your friend's diet should be great hay. Small animals need a constant supply of fiber to keep them healthy, so never let them run out. Ever. To keep the hay smelling nice (which makes it yummier and more enticing), make sure they get a fresh supply at least once a day
Pacific Northwest, USA
Storage and Expiration Info:
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
5 lb (2.27kg)