ZERO Added Sugar or Salt
We recommend this product for:
Our fruit sampler is great for rabbits, guinea pigs, gerbils, hamsters, mice, and rats.
Junk food snacks? They’re not okay. Healthy treats for small animals? Hip Hip Hooray! If you’re looking for some terrific treats for your small animal, look no further. Small Pet Select’s fruit sampler includes strawberry slices, papaya strips, and banana chips… at a great discount! (Who doesn’t love a great discount?)
Small Pet Select's fruit sampler is 100% all-natural. All fruits included (strawberry, papaya and banana) are totally organic (no pesticides or other yucky chemicals here) and will provide the needed vitamin C for your pet. They're human-grade, too, so even you can try them. (And we think that's pretty cool.)
Take a fruit, break it up, and place bits around the living area for foraging fun. Hide them under hay or put them on the top level of a castle to encourage activity. The possibilities are endless!
Don't go crazy though. Like all fruit, these healthy treats have natural sugars (fructose). These are treats, not food!
For more info on each fruit, click on one: strawberry, papaya, banana.
- Strawberry: We recommend not more than 1 piece per day.
- Papaya: We recommend not more than a piece of a chunk every few days.
- Banana: We recommend not more than 1/2 chip per day.
Take the fruit and hide it around the cage to encourage foraging or use as a treat for good behavior.
- Strawberry: Thailand
- Papaya: Sri Lanka
- Banana: Philippines
Storage and Expiration Info:
- Strawberry: We recommend storing in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 6 months to preserve freshness.
- Papaya: We recommend storing in the freezer or refrigerator for preserved for freshness for up to 1 year.
- Banana: Store in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year. Refrigeration is not needed.
Dimensions and Weights:
2 oz. bag of each fruit: strawberry, papaya, banana. 3 total bags per fruit sampler.
Our organic pet treats have no added sugar. And that’s a healthy win!